What A Year...
As 2019 comes to a close, so does an amazing year of heart-felt music. You may be reflecting back on the past 12 months, thinking about those songs that made you feel good, helped you through a rough time, and the songs you repeated over, and over, and over. We’re doing the same—here's our top 20 R&B/Hip-Hop songs of 2019!
- No Guidance (ft. Drake) - Chris Brown
- Suge - DaBaby
- Over It - Summer Walker
- Omo - Burna Boy
- Heat - Chris Brown
- Rehab (Winter in Paris) - Brent Faiyaz
- The London (ft. J. Cole & Travis Scott) - Young Thug
- Jerry Sprunger - Tory Lanez
- New Obsession - Eric Bellinger
- Tonight - Summer Walker
- Die for Me (ft. Future & Halsey) - Post Malone
- MOOD 4 EVA (ft. Oumou Sangaré) - Beyoncé, JAY-Z, & Childish Gambino
- What You Did - Mahalia
- Hot (ft. Gunna) - Young Thug
- Back It Up - BJ The Chicago Kid
- Cold Summer - Fabolous
- Fake Friends - Kaash Paige
- The Take (ft. Chris Brown - Tory Lanez
- Love... Her Fault (ft. Bryson Tiller) - Wale
- Body - Summer Walker
Listen to our playlist here.